? ??????????????Love to Hate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (49 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 14048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spatial Spots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??109 Grabs Today. 5680 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to Th BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~SGM~

SGM?
wats dat?
ok,,act'ly SGM stand 4 small group meeting..
oklah, 2nite at 9pm i had sgm at my dpp's cafe..
i bwak ummu,hanim,shahirah n nurul utk diorg dgr2 about PUM..
well,at 1st still got da +ve sign from them..
but after 4 a while, only nurul intersted 2 join our group, PUM..
well done nurul..
u've make da bez dcision!
n wish u gud luck!
ok,dis friday of coz we have function at Jitra..
really hope dat many more can join us!!
huhu~
anyway, i xdalah target tinggi..
4 dis time, i just only want 2 hve my own MYVI..
dats all...fullstop!
my target just only 2 show 2 my parent dat they can proud of me and i want my own myvi dat i can show 2 my fwenz..huhu~let them jealous~
i really want my own myvi dat i can buy with my own money..
if i cant pay full pun,
at least let me pay rm30 000 n let my dad pay da rest..haha~(sory dad coz akak da niat cmni..)
anyway, 1 of my PUM group member, nik, im so jealous wit him coz he already have da partner..
ok,i hope i'll get another 1 asap~(really hope act'ly..)
dats all 4 2nite, and hope i can wake up early 2morow coz i need 2 watch da 1 tutorial dvd dat teach us how 2 be millionaire n how 2 organise table talk,coaching n etc..
da dvd hve 13vol and each will take an hour..
huhu~
hope i can finish watch da dvd..hope so lah..
k,nitez...zzzzzzzzz~

0 comments: