? ??????????????Love to Hate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (49 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 14048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spatial Spots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??109 Grabs Today. 5680 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to Th BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

busy vs lazy

i thought dat i can wake up early 2day..
but a woke up at 11 am..
luckily, i've no class 2day..huhu~
im very2 sure dat dis will be not da las time,,haha,, coz i know it will always happen like dis 4 da whole of my life..
ok lah,i am a busy n da very2 lazy person..
i've wash all da clothes dat i wore last week by washing mchine las sunday..dat was ok..
but....
yg x oknyer ialah...
all da clothes dat i've washed las sunday, till 2day i still xjemur2 lg n membiarkan all da clothes dlm baldi..
then my roomate dh tgur npe x jemur lg,cmne nk kering..?
n i take my own initiative..dat is i amik baldi 2 n letak bwah kipas, of coz tgh2 bilik..hahaha~
well, kan i washed by washing mchine, so it already spin n 4 me da clothes was 90% dh kering..hahaha (mmg jenis pemalas punya anak dara...)
so, sape2 yg rasa mls, u all can follow my tips..
ok lah, im not breakfast n lunch yet..really hungry coz my stomach hve rock n roll dr td..
but my roomates still sleeping..
i need 2 wait 4 them coz g lunch sowg2 mmg xbesh!

0 comments: